Commercial Truck Equipment Co., is a leader in the truck equipment industry selling and servicing Tow trucks, Mechanic Service trucks, Gravel Dump trucks and trailers, Redi Mix Concrete trucks, Cranes, and Snow Plow & Spreader trucks. We are currently looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Surrey branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for truck equipment sales, providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of the Truck Equipment Industry an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Capable of managing multiple challenging priorities on a daily basis
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both individually, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to safety and superior customer care
- A recent Driver’s Abstract will be required
- Travel will be required for this position
- Sell truck equipment to end users in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Provide solutions to our customers, including marketing of all products
- Resolve customer product concerns
- Expand market share of Commercial’s truck equipment product line
- Become familiar with product line and applications
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Dave Striemer, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to Dave Striemer with the subject line ‘Sales Representative’.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.