Utility Service Mechanic
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time position in our Woodstock branch. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driver’s license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Valid ON Class DZ, air brake endorsement, driver’s license or equivalent (preferred)
- Journey-person ticket
- CWB certification considered an asset
- Strong fabrication skills an asset
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal and external Customer Service
- Ideally be computer literate
- Knowledge of the Utility industry
- Ability to perform repairs to hydraulic components and systems on Aerial Devices and Digger Derricks (preferred)
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Utility equipment installation, repair, and servicing of Aerials and Digger Derricks
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance and safety
- Operate workshop lifting devices
We offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits including vacation, boot and tool allowance, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Chris Rayner, Service Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Utility Mechanic Vacancy”. We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.